Desk of Contents[Hide][Show]
I’m all the time searching for simple meals to drag collectively for my household after we’re busy. If the recipe makes use of one pan, can go in a slow-cooker (or Instantaneous Pot), or might be made forward, I’m all in! However it may be laborious to search out easy recipes that additionally provide excessive dietary worth.
Crustless quiche is an ideal instance of a nutrient-dense dish that’s easy and simple to make. This recipe is not only for breakfast both. It was so easy to throw collectively that I could make a number of directly and slice them for fast dinners or easy-to-take-along breakfast or lunches.
Now on to methods to make it!
Find out how to Make Excellent Spinach Quiche (Grain-Free)
For this recipe, I made a decision to go along with spinach and cheese. The mixture is scrumptious (even for individuals who don’t like spinach) and is an easy means so as to add extra veggies to a meal.
Essentially the most time-consuming step is sauteing the onions till they’re good and caramelized, however it’s so well worth the added taste! Then I add thawed and drained frozen spinach. (For those who select to make use of recent spinach, simply make certain it’s cooked till many of the moisture evaporates. You don’t need it to be too moist.)
Why No Crust?
I avoid gluten most of the time and don’t eat a lot of grains, so a standard quiche crust gained’t work for us. I’ve thought of making a grain-free variation with almond flour or coconut flour, however I in the end determined it’s not crucial. This crust-free quiche stays collectively rather well by itself. And it’s simpler to only skip the crust step altogether.
Meal on the Go
It’s straightforward to pack a slice of quiche for lunch, however even higher in case you cook dinner them in particular person servings. To make these, pour the quiche elements into small ramekins or the wells of a muffin tin earlier than baking. Be sure you scale back the baking time since these will cook dinner quicker. Once you poke the middle with a knife it ought to come out clear.
I prefer to pack these together with some uncooked veggies or a salad for a filling and wholesome meal on-the-go.
Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe
A recipe for gentle and fluffy crust-free quiche made with eggs, spinach, cheese, and onion.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Warmth the oil in a big skillet and add the chopped onion.
Cook dinner over medium warmth 5 minutes or till the onions are comfortable and beginning to carmelize.
Add the spinach and cook dinner till heat and moisture has evaporated.
In a medium measurement bowl, whisk collectively the eggs, cheese, heavy cream, mustard powder, salt, and pepper.
Stir within the spinach and onions.
Grease a pie pan with butter or coconut oil and add the spinach egg combination.
Bake 35 minutes till the middle is ready.
Serving: 1slice | Energy: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: fourg | Protein: 14g | Fats: 18g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Ldl cholesterol: 206mg | Sodium: 416mg | Potassium: 236mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4801IU | Vitamin C: threemg | Calcium: 225mg | Iron: 2mg
Easy Grain-Free Breakfast Dishes
If your loved ones additionally feels higher consuming fewer grains, take a look at these breakfast recipes which might be each wholesome and easy to make:
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake – Made with coconut flour and eggs, this cake is filled with wholesome fat, protein, and fiber. It’s naturally sweetened by the pineapple and a few honey so it qualifies as a breakfast meals (and it’s nice for dessert too!).
- Sous Vide Egg Bites – These are straightforward to make (and make-ahead) in order that they’re certainly one of my favourite fast breakfast meals. In addition they pack effectively in order that they make for a simple protein while you’re on-the-go.
- Breakfast Casserole – Stuffed with wholesome protein (from eggs and cottage cheese!), this breakfast recipe is simple to make forward and reheat while you’re able to eat it. You can even make it in muffin cups for particular person servings.
- Homemade Yogurt – Yogurt is likely one of the easiest breakfasts to drag collectively. Making yogurt can take a while (although it’s actually easy). However as soon as it’s made I simply add some fruit or grain-free granola for a fast breakfast or snack.
- Sausage and Sweet Potato Skillet – This dish makes use of only one pan and gives wholesome protein and veggies for a well-rounded breakfast.
Many of those recipes might be made forward (and reheated or served chilly) to make busy mornings simpler!
What’s your favourite easy however wholesome breakfast?