Dengue is an sickness attributable to a virus transmitted to individuals by sure mosquitoes. Though Dengue fever is short-lived, it could be deadly, it’s fairly harmful for pregnant girls.
The hazards embrace transmitting the virus to the newborn throughout being pregnant or throughout childbirth.
Such a case may end in a stillborn little one or a weak little one with low start weight and even untimely childbirth.
Youngsters born below the affect of dengue fever are simply inclined to very dangerous illnesses.
Signs of dengue fever embrace:
- Excessive fever
- Extreme headache
- Extreme ache behind the eyes
- Joint ache
- Muscle and bone ache
- Delicate bleeding (largely from the gums)
Dengue hemorrhage may have an effect on lives if not handled on time.
Such individuals may endure from;
- Belly ache
- problem in respiratory
In case of detecting indicators of Dengue Fever
If an individual has dengue fever, she may perceive it by the signs talked about. In such instances, she ought to contact her physician instantly and begin remedy for that.
How dengue fever is handled
Dengue fever can’t be dealt with by medicines. Nevertheless, the physician may recommend easy strategies to deal with it, like;
- Numerous relaxation
- Ingesting loads of water to keep away from dehydration
- Taking acetaminophen to alleviate fever and ache. (Don’t take NSAIDs like ibuprofen or aspirin)
- If points worsen throughout the first 24 hours and even after, dashing the affected person to the hospital is of utmost want
It’s essential that we keep away from getting bitten by a mosquito carrying dengue fever, particularly throughout being pregnant.
Tricks to shield oneself in opposition to dengue fever:
- Utilization of insect repellent
- Carrying unfastened cotton clothes which covers the legs and arms
- Keep away from staying in damp areas
Taking care is at all times useful, particularly in such instances. As the nice physician says,
‘Prevention is healthier than remedy’.