My Egg-Free Keto Crackers are the proper low-carb snack. With their unimaginable crunch and basic taste they style like a multi-grain cracker. In actual fact, they’re completely grain-free, made with a wholesome low-carb, high-fat base of almond flour, macadamia nuts, flax, and hemp.
Methods to Make Keto Crackers
Made with 10 components, these Egg-Free Keto Crackers are a cinch to throw collectively. All you have to do for this one-pot recipe is throw the components in a meals processor, pulse, and also you’re off to the races!
Egg-Free Keto Crackers
It’s so arduous to search out good keto recipes which might be egg-free. That’s why I created my Egg-Free Keto Crackers. When you’ve got egg allergic reactions, try my Egg-Free Recipes web page!
Is the Keto Weight loss plan Good for Celiac Illness?
I used to be identified with celiac illness in 1998, and knew instantly that the everyday high-carb gluten-free weight loss plan wouldn’t assist me heal, so I went grain-free shortly thereafter. I made it my mission to show all of my favourite recipes into low-carb, grain-free classics. I’ve a long time of expertise with this and a whole bunch of recipes right here for you. Should you comply with a low-carb high-fat weight loss plan, you’ll need to try my Keto Diet Recipes web page.
- Pulse almond flour, macadamias, and coconut flour in a food processor till nicely floor
- Pulse in seeds, flaxmeal, and salt till virtually absolutely floor (depart just a little texture for crunch)
- Pulse in shortening, then water till dough varieties
- Separate dough into two halves
- Place every half of dough between two items of parchment paper
- Roll out dough to ⅛-inch thick, then take away high piece of parchment paper
- Switch backside piece of parchment paper with rolled out dough onto baking sheet
- Reduce into 2-inch squares utilizing a pizza cutter or a knife
- Bake at 300°F for 20 to 25 minutes (or dehydrate, have not tried so you will want to experiment)
Get the New York Instances Finest Promoting Low-Carb Cookbook
Should you’re searching for a incredible low-carb cookbook with simple keto recipes, seize a replica of Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry! For those who have already got it, I present all the macronutrient ratios for the recipes proper here! Should you don’t have it take a sneak peek to see what you’re lacking.
The inspiration for this gluten-free cracker recipe is from my pal Betsy. She came to visit one Saturday afternoon in order that we may go for a hike. We did, after which we got down to bake our method by my kitchen and this simple keto cracker recipe was the consequence.
Low-Carb Egg-Free Recipes
Listed here are a few of my different simple low-carb, egg-free recipes for you!
This publish is an oldie however goodie from the archives. I first printed this recipe in February 2011.