Do this simple peanut sauce recipe as soon as, and you may need to have it available always. It is excellent for jazzing up noodles, salads, bowls, and extra!
Does anybody else completely love peanut sauce? Creamy, spicy, savory, and a bit of candy, it’s a sauce that I’m equally glad drizzling over dinner or having fun with straight off a spoon. I can’t get sufficient!
This peanut sauce recipe the very first thing I flip to every time I need to jazz up a easy stir fry, bowl, or salad at dwelling. It’s tremendous simple to make, and it requires fundamental pantry components that you simply seemingly have already got available (no fish sauce right here!). Peanut butter provides it creamy texture, rice vinegar or lime juice makes it good and tangy, tamari or soy sauce provides salty depth of taste, and sriracha spices it up. Lastly, to sweeten my peanut sauce recipe naturally, I add maple syrup as a substitute of brown sugar. That’s it!
The way to Use Peanut Sauce
After getting peanut sauce available, you’ll discover a thousand methods to make use of it. Listed here are just some of my favorites:
Begin by making this simple peanut sauce recipe as written, however then, be at liberty to play with it! I counsel a couple of variations within the recipe under, like including ginger, minced garlic, or sesame oil for a bolder taste. You would additionally swap the nut butter! Almond butter, cashew butter, and even tahini would work effectively right here. And typically, I take advantage of coconut milk as a substitute of water to make it additional creamy and wealthy.
Extra Favourite Sauce Recipes
When you love this simple peanut sauce recipe, attempt one in every of these flavorful sauces subsequent:
Writer: Jeanine Donofrio
Recipe sort: sauce
- ¼ cup pure peanut butter
- ¼ cup lime juice or rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- ¼ teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sriracha, extra if desired
- 2 to four tablespoons water
- 1 garlic clove, grated on a microplane zester
- ½ to 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the peanut butter, lime juice, tamari, maple syrup and sriracha. Whisk in 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to succeed in a drizzlable consistency. Peanut butters differ in thickness, so chances are you’ll want roughly water every time you make this recipe.
- If desired, stir in garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and/or extra sriracha.