Hen salad is a traditional and a frequent sight at summer time potlucks and luncheons. However the PUFA oils and excessive carb breads it normally comes with put a damper on what needs to be factor. Fortunately, this recipe provides a wholesome re-do that satisfies a paleo, Primal, and keto normal—to not point out urge for food.
Subsequent time you cook dinner up a hen dinner, put together a bit additional to place collectively this simple dish. It makes for an ideal workday lunch or quick weeknight meal.
Time within the Kitchen: 20 minutes (not counting hen cook dinner time)
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless hen breast or thigh meat, cooked & shredded
- three ribs celery, diced
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen® Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Primal Kitchen Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped recent thyme
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- eight butter lettuce leaves
Cowl bowl and refrigerate till able to eat.
Simply earlier than serving, toss with chopped pecans. Serve in butter lettuce cups.
Dietary Data (per serving):
- Energy: 485
- Complete Carbs: 2.2 grams (1 gram web carbs)
- Protein: 52 grams
- Fats: 31 grams
)( jQuery );
eventCategory: ‘Advert Impression’,