The final couple weeks I’ve grilled up some nice Primal+keto meat dishes: steak and marinated chicken. However I’m an enormous believer in above floor, non-starchy greens for a Primal and keto weight loss program. One of many issues I really like about this recipe is that it exhibits how greens—even cooked ones—by no means should be a bland afterthought. These combined peppers and onions are flavorful all on their very own, however the seasonings and dressings flip this into an incredible facet that may maintain its personal in opposition to any meat dish.
Tex-Mex Fajita Veggies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 20 minutes
- 1 onion, sliced into ½-inch items
- 1 pink bell pepper, sliced into ½-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into ½-inch strips
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, sliced into ½-inch strips
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen® Italian Dressing
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to style
- Juice of ½ lime
Preheat oven to 425º.
Place all sliced veggies on a sheet pan. Toss with Italian Dressing and seasonings.
Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes or till flippantly caramelized. Take away from oven and toss with lime juice.
- Energy: 292
- Whole Carbs: 17 grams
- Fats: 49 grams
- Protein: four.7 grams