Well being Information (Week 34 – 2019)
By Robert Redfern
Lengthy-time readers will know that I comply with the research that present, that within the majority of instances, fallacious way of life is the reason for illness and different old-age well being issues, and, it’s not the shortage of pharmaceutical medicine in your eating regimen.
I’ve met many tons of of medical doctors in my travels and never one among them has ever contradicted my assertion above. Many even inform me that sufferers demand medicine and a few even threaten to complain if the physician doesn’t give them extra medicine. So, it’s no shock to learn this newspaper article at this time:
The Telegraph 22 Aug 2019
Two Million pensioners are taking no less than seven varieties of prescribed drugs – placing them susceptible to doubtlessly deadly side-effects, a serious report warns.
Age UK mentioned the rise of “polypharmacy” was placing lives in danger, with three quarters more likely to endure hostile reactions to no less than one among their medicine.
The analysis discovered that the variety of emergency hospital admissions linked to such side-effects has risen by 53 per cent in seven years, with some instances proving deadly.
Ministers have ordered a assessment of over-prescribing, amid warnings that the medicine invoice has risen from £13 billion to greater than £18 billion in seven years.
The charity warned that one in 5 folks over retirement age – 1.97 million pensioners in total- are on no less than seven varieties of drug.
And one quarter of these over the age of 85 are on no less than eight totally different therapies, the analysis reveals.
Consultants mentioned GPs had been doling out too many medicine as a result of they had been too busy to correctly think about complicated well being issues, and the chance of side-effects, and interactions between totally different medicine.
Caroline Abrahams, charity director at Age UK, mentioned: “We’re extremely lucky to stay at a time when there are such a lot of efficient medicine accessible to deal with older folks’s well being circumstances, but it surely’s a giant potential downside if singly or together these medicine produce unintended effects that in the end do an older particular person extra hurt than good.”
The charity mentioned all older folks taking long-term medicines needs to be topic to medication evaluations, to make sure they weren’t on too many medicine, with “zero tolerance of inappropriate polypharmacy”.
The above articlee is from the UK however it’s precisely the identical and even worse in lots of ‘Western’ nations. Since I correspond with folks from many nations, they inform me that is creeping into all nations world wide.
The Pharma/Medical Mafia (as I name them) are completely happy to terrorise the media and the inhabitants and current themselves because the saviour when they’re actually a part of the issue. For those who discover, the media article above doesn’t even point out way of life adjustments in its headlines to get off the medicine.
I’m preserving this quick and candy this week.
There may be plenty of background I can add to this however I feel most individuals will get my level from the above. I’ll present some hyperlinks to earlier articlees for many who wish to learn way more to allow them to collect the proof for altering to a more healthy way of life to get off the medicine.
That is ‘My Life-style’ that makes me really feel 33 quite than 73. I assure in 12 months your life will change for the higher.
Every part is detailed in all of my books, however merely it’s:
- Ageing – At any age, our physique and immune system want extra loving tender care to maintain it sturdy, and probably the most vital risk is sugar.
- Sugar – Reduce out any sugar by slicing out bread, cookies, biscuits, breakfast cereals, rice, potatoes, parsnips, and excessive sugar fruits.
- Grains and Cereals – Go away them out.
- Lack of Train – Strolling Three-5 miles each day or the equal mixture of strolling and train is crucial to oxygenating your physique and mind. Oxygen is vital for a wholesome physique and mind. Sedentary individuals who devour a excessive sugar eating regimen are at better danger of decrease limb amputation. We can’t stay for various minutes with out oxygen, and it’s nearly unattainable to breathe effectively in a sitting place. Laying down is healthier than sitting. Strolling is the perfect.
- Lack of Essential Minerals – Minerals are disappearing from the over-farmed meals and these are important for the physique and immune system to work successfully. Magnesium, ActiveLife and Selenium + Iodine are vital minerals, and others are important to help a wholesome immune system. For those who even have an current well being downside then obtain my books and comply with the plan.
- Consuming Water – Virtually everybody is just not ingesting the correct quantity of water. Your blood will turn out to be unhealthy with out this vital nutrient, and you can not stay for greater than 7 days with out water. Drink 6 x 500ml glasses of water with a 1/third teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in every glass with a bit lemon juice to style.
- Actual Meals – Actual meals are greens, dark-skinned fruits, seeds, fat from oily fish, and, different seafoods (non-farmed).
Keep in mind
Taking dietary supplements solely helps the wholesome way of life above. They don’t seem to be a substitute. I take many dietary supplements (too many my spouse says) in addition to the necessities in quantity 5 above. Contemplate these as your pocket permits:
Extra Studying On This Vital Subject:
Cease Taking Aspirin To Forestall Coronary heart Illness — It Doesn’t Worokay
Aspirin is the world’s commonest just-in-case capsule that’s supposed to assist stop coronary heart illness—however except you’ve already suffered a coronary heart assault, it’s not going to have any profit, new analysis has found.
Physician’s Orders: Cease Sugar, Cease Statins
Over the previous 12 months I’ve despatched out three newsletters advising that statins don’t work to increase life and quoted research to help this.
Nonetheless Taking Statins?
Are You Nonetheless Taking Statins? Why? Do you or somebody you like nonetheless take statins as a result of you’ve been informed they may assist to avoid wasting your life?
Extra On Statins
As anticipated I had an incredible mail bag from final week’s e-newsletter on such an clearly essential matter. The emails ranged from anger to puzzlement and in addition gratitude…